Monday, December 21, 2009

Hurry up and Wait!

Well, my "almost" broken finger is finally well enough to crochet again....Followed by a nasty virus...so I've lost quite a bit of "crochet time" to fill orders and I didn't get as many done as I wanted. My last order before Christmas is almost done, I will finish it in the 11th hour. Then it's cookie time for me and Elyssa.....

I already have quite a few Nativity sets ordered for next Christmas! I plan on taking a bit of vacation after finishing this last one, and starting back to work when Kevin and Elyssa go back to school in January. Those of you that know me, know that I probably won't go that long without crocheting!

Looks like I will be working on Christmas items at least through April...Maybe I'll have a Christmas in July Sale on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment