Tuesday, December 29, 2009

End of 2009

Well, here we are in the last week of 2009. I started UniquelyAnita.Etsy.com in May. It was really slow getting started, and I was rather discouraged a few times, but once I got things rolling, I couldn't be more pleased. Seven months later I feel so blessed with the success I've had. I had so many Christmas orders I had to start turning them down.

I'm taking a short break (very short). UniquelyAnita.Etsy.com is closed until January 6, 2010. In the month of January I will be working on my most popular items to restock my shop, and will be making a new "Birthday Doll." There will be one for each month, depicting the birthstone colors and seasons of each month.

In February I will begin taking orders for Nativity Sets for Christmas 2010. If you'd like one for next Christmas, please consider ordering sooner rather than later. I had to turn down 9 Nativity Set orders in November and DEcember this year because there just wasn't enough time to get them done for Christmas.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me make a great start on UniquelyAnita.Etsy.com! We have an exciting new year ahead of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment