Saturday, October 15, 2011

HOPE - give the gift of hope to someone...

I am very excited to share my new Inspirational Doll, “Hope.”

What does “Hope” mean to you?

Emily Dickinson said, "HOPE is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all"

The Bible says, Hebrews 11:1  "Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see."

To some HOPE is simply believing that there is something better out there for their lives: to find that new job, fix a relationship, find that perfect house, recover from a loss, heal from a hurt, find that perfect mate, find comfort from desperation…

For me it’s knowing that I will overcome my health issues and live a normal life again. Some days my HOPE is as big as the Sun is bright. Other days it’s difficult to find.

I created this doll for those days when my HOPE seems far away. She is a TANGIBLE reminder for me of a SUPERNATURAL expression that I BELIEVE things WILL be better. She also reminds me that I am loved and that people are praying for me.

Do you know someone who is holding onto their HOPE? Someone who needs to be reminded that they are loved? She is the perfect gift.

Look to this doll and know that people love you, people are praying for you, and there is something much better in store for you.
 
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, 'declares the LORD,' plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you HOPE and a future."







1 comment: