Tuesday, September 13, 2011

More Christmas Ornaments!

Here are some more photos of my little Christmas Sweater ornaments.  Someone left a comment asking how big they are, so some photos have a ruler in them to give you an idea of the size.

I also have little Stocking ornaments with presents in them, and decorated Wreaths.  I'll post some pictures of those before the end of the week.

Hopefully I'll begin to list them on Etsy by Friday-Saturday.  My grandmother is ill, so things are a little hectic.  They will be listed for $5.00 each, with some sets listed with a price break for multiples.







2 comments:

  1. OH my gosh, these sweaters are so cute and sweet. I wish I were 2 inches wide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so tiny and cute. There all adorable but my favors are the dark blue.

    ReplyDelete